Microneedling Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £500
Duration of Course : 1 day
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Practical Experience : 4 hours with live patients
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic proffesionals to be certified in Microneedling
If you don’t hold any of the qualifications we offer an accredited Access to Aesthetics course which gives you a pathway to gain all the underpinning knowledge in both the practical and theory to gain access to the qualifications you need to go on to train in Injectable Aesthetics.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Causes of ageing
- Skin assessment
- Client selection
- What is skin needling?
- How does skin needling work?
- Precautions & side effects
- Legal & consent requirements
- Practical procedures
- The importance of aftercare
- Skinderma skincare & its key ingredients
- Delegates practical session on models
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding how the skin needling system works
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carry out consultations safely
- Teaching you how to safely carry out a treatment but also giving the knowledge to manage complications
- Providing knowledge & practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Understanding the skincare & its key ingredients
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss and give advice on how to set up a successful aesthetic business
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully accredited certificate on Microneedling.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.