Skin Boosting (Profhilo & Sunekos) Course Details
Price : £699
Duration of Course : 1 day
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Theory Hours : 4 hours
Practical Experience : 4 hours
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic professionals who have at least 6 months of experience with advanced dermal fillers/anti-wrinkle injections.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Delivery of Profhilo practical & theory
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including data protection, medical history and client consent
- Skin Types
- Skin analysis
- Pre and post-treatment procedures
- Injection protocol and techniques
- Hygiene and needle selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Safe handling needles, before, during and after treatment
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
- Results clients can expect and managing expectations
- Contractions and aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing
Skin Boosting Course you will learn an exclusive injectable skin-remodelling treatment to combat tired, dehydrated and ageing skin.
We will cover injection techniques correct product placement and the advantages of using Profhilo and Sunekos.
We provide live models for all of our training courses but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
Working closely alongside our insurance company we are able to assist you in gaining insurance for all courses offered here at PURE academy.
The price for the Skin Boosting course is £699. A 50% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your place we will then send you the full pre-study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully CPD accredited certificate on Skin Boosting injections – Profhilo & Sunekos
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.