Brow Lamination Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £250
Duration of Course :
Practical Experience: LIVE MODELS
Lunch / Refreshments included*
Our training has been designed for both beginners and exciting beauty therapist.
A trend sweeping the beauty industry, brow lamination creates beautiful, naturally full brows by essentially lifting the hairs on the eyebrows to create a full, bushy effect with a beautiful shape.
The brow lamination treatment can be used on your clients who’s eyebrow hairs grow in irregular directions, creating a more symetrical, full set of eyebrows.
Our Brow Lamination course will cover everything you need to know about brow lamination. The course covers:
- Product knowledge
- Brow Lamination practical
- Brow mapping
- Brow shapes and face shapes
- Treatment procedure
- Brow consultation
- Brow techniques – lifting, straightening, laminating
- Health & safety in relation to working around the eye and brow area
- Anatomy & physiology related to the skin and hair
- Aftercare and maintenance advice
- How to help disguise gaps
- Styling brows to make them appear thicker & fuller
- Practical assessment
- Tips on promoting the treatment
We provide live models for all of our training courses, but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
We have a partnership with one of the leading insurance brokers in the aesthetic and beauty industry.
Includes starter kit over £100
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org On completion of your course you will receive a fully CPD accredited certificate on each module of our Access to Aesthetics course. *Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.