Advanced Filler Course Details
Price : £1599 (VAT included)
Duration of Course : 1 day
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Practical Experience : 4 hours with live patients
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic professionals looking to get qualified in Aesthetics and be able to safely perform injectable treatments on clients.
Non-medics must hold an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy (Facials), BABTAC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or be a Dental Therapist/Hygienist.
Trainees should have already completed the Foundation Course (which we offer) and practised for a min of 6 months before proceeding to this course.
If you don’t hold any of the qualifications we offer an accredited Access to Aesthetics course which gives you a pathway to gain all the underpinning knowledge in both the practical and theory to gain access to the qualifications you need to go on to train in Injectable Aesthetics.
- Cheek Enhancement
- Jaw Definition
- Man Jaw
- Chin Definition
- Tear Trough
The purpose of this training course is to teach aesthetic practitioners the advanced skills to enhance and sculpt facial structures.
Students must demonstrate a good theoretical knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the face as well as the clinical reasoning underpinning of administering Dermal Filler and Dermal Filler Dissolvent.
We will provide live models for you to demonstrate your advanced injectable techniques to improve your skills on different facial structures.
- Understanding various facial structures
- To understand the density of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) used on different sections of the face
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin, vasculature, neurological anatomy, facial muscles, and lower face and signs of ageing Trainee should already have through knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology.
- Expectations of the client
- Diagram of Vasculature, Neurological Anatomy-Face. Facial Muscles
- Possible adverse occurrences and side effects
- Injection techniques
- Areas for Effective Treatment
- Pre and Post Treatment Protocols
- Pre and Post Complications Possible Risks
- Pain Management Protocols
- Health and Hygiene Systems
- Needle stick Injury
- First Aid
- Industry guidelines (GMC and HE)
- Client Consultation protocols (Medical History, Client Consent)
- Managing expectations and complaints procedure
- Hygiene Sharps disposal and legal aspects
The price for the Advanced Dermal Filler course is £1599 including VAT. A 50% deposit is required to secure your place and we will send you the full pre-study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully accredited certificate on Advanced Dermal Fillers.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.