Cannula Training Details
Price : £399 (VAT included)
Duration of Course : 3 hours
CPD Hours : 3 hours
Theory Hours : 3 hours
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic professionals delegates who have a good basic knowledge of dermal filler injections and who feel ready to develop their knowledge of alternative techniques by exploring the use of cannula in particular.
Non-medics must hold an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy (Facials), BABTAC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or be a Dental Therapist/Hygienist.
- Provide refresher knowledge of facial anatomy.
- Explanation of cannula vs needles – when to select which and advantages/disadvantages of both.
- Knowledge building for cannula skills with underpinning theory – a variety of facial areas will be covered according to indications presented on the day by client models.
- Understand and manage a variety of side effects, complications, patient concerns and how to address them.
- Demonstration of cannula techniques on real models.
- Establish confidence through practical hands-on experience.
In our cannula dermal filler training course we will explain the benefits of using cannula and give a clear understanding of when it is more appropriate than using a needle and where needles are still the most effective. You will cover facial contouring and shaping using the cannula method.
We provide live models for all of our training courses but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
The price for the Cannula Training Course is £399 including VAT. A 50% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your place and we will send you the full pre study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of your Cannula training course you will receive a fully CPD accredited certificate.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.