Expert Dermal Filler Course (Rhinoplasty & Tear Trough) Details
Price : £1100 (VAT included)
Duration of Course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Practical Experience : 4 hours with live patients
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic professionals who have at least 6 months of experience with advanced dermal fillers.
Non-medics must hold an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy (Facials), BABTAC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or be a Dental Therapist/Hygienist.
- Anatomy of the under-eye area.
- Anatomy of the nose.
- Ageing of the face under-eye hollows and nose.
- Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the under eye and nose.
- Review of dermal filler materials for under eye and nose correction.
- Facial assessment.
- Review of adverse events and treatment responses.
- Review of pain management protocols.
- Review of the appropriate injection technique to treat the different indications.
- Review of pre-treatment protocols.
- Review of post-treatment protocols.
- Review of consultation protocols.
This course will teach candidates to treat the under-eye hollows and how to augment or contour the nose with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
We provide live models for all of our training courses but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
Working closely alongside our insurance company we are able to assist you in gaining insurance for all courses offered here at PURE academy.
The price for Expert Dermal Filler Course is £1100 including VAT. A 50% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your place we will then send you the full pre study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully CPD accredited certificate on Expert Dermal Fillers.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.