Chemical Peels Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £500
Duration of Course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Practical Experience : 4 hours with live patients
Lunch / Refreshments included*
This course is designed for non-medics/medic proffesionals with a minimum of 6 months needle experience.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Causes of ageing
- Skin assessment
- Client selection
- Delegates practical session on models
- Skin Types & Skin Analysis
- Skin Diseases
- Setting-up for Treatment
- Health & Safety
- Hands-on practice
- Q & A
- Marketing Advice
- AHA & BHA Chemical Peels
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding how the chemical peel works and how its used in facial aesthetics
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carry out consultations safely
- Teaching you how to apply the peel safely but also giving the knowledge to prevent & manage complications
- Providing knowledge & practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss & give advice on how to set up a successful aesthetic business
Yes, we provide all models for your chemical peel training so you receive the maximum amount of hands-on experience. If you do want to bring your own model or have treatment yourself this can be arranged on booking your training course.
The price for the Chemical Peel Course is £500. A 50% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your place and we will send you the full pre-study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully accredited certificate on Chemical Peels.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.