Dermaplaning Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £199
Duration of Course : 4 Hours
CPD Hours : 8 hours
Practical Experience : 2 hours with live patients
This course is designed for complete beginners.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Causes of ageing
- Skin assessment
- Client selection
- What is skin needling?
- How does skin needling work?
- Precautions & side effects
- Legal & consent requirements
- Practical procedures
- The importance of aftercare
- Skinderma skincare & its key ingredients
- Delegates practical session on models
- Facial assessment from an aesthetic point of view
- Understanding how the skin needling system works
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective treatment
- Learning how to carry out consultations safely
- Teaching you how to safely carry out a treatment but also giving the knowledge to manage complications
- Providing knowledge & practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
- Understanding the skincare & its key ingredients
- Giving advice on where you can gain further professional support following the course
- To discuss and give advice on how to set up a successful aesthetic business
Yes you will receive 2 manual rollers to take home with you. You can also choose to purchase the Epionce Lite Refresh Peel and supporting skincare products as well as the Collagen PIN.
We provide live models for all of our training courses but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
The price for the Dermaplaning Course is £199. A 50% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your place and we will send you the full pre-study manual. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com
On completion of your course you will achieve a fully accredited certificate on Dermaplaning.
*Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.