Classic Lash Extensions Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £380
Duration of Course :
Practical Experience: LIVE MODELS
Lunch / Refreshments included*
Our Lash Extension course is crafted for those who want to learn the fundamentals of eyelash extension, tools and materials used, proper application, and removal methods. You will learn how to keep the workplace safe and hygienic, how to comfort the clients, and how to communicate politely with the customers.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with practical skills and knowledge to offer eyelash extension treatments to your clients and will have a solid understanding of the eyelash extension tools, applications, brands used, and safety measures.
- Understand eyelash extension length, thickness, and curls
- Develop basic knowledge of tools and materials used in eyelash extension treatment
- Learn steps to extend eyelashes – hand wash, patch application, fix gel patches in the palace, and apply primer and patches
- Understand different eyelash colors, style, tweezers, shake glue, placement and direction
- Learn how to provide eyelash extension service effectively and efficiently
- Understand how to remove the patch and finalise the eyelash extension treatment smoothly
- Learn which brushes to use to extend eyelashes
Understand the side effects and recovery methods to secure eyelashes
Learn eyelash extension removal methods such as single eyelash removal with the removal product, and full removal
We provide live models for all of our training courses, but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
We have a partnership with one of the leading insurance brokers in the aesthetic and beauty industry.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email email@example.com On completion of your course you will receive a fully CPD accredited certificate on each module of our Access to Aesthetics course. *Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.