Russian Lash Extension Course Details
Level : Beginner
Price : £380
Duration of Course :
Practical Experience: LIVE MODELS
Lunch / Refreshments included*
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects. You must be qualified in Semi-Permanent (classic) eyelashes or take our course prior to this.
This course expands upon your existing knowledge of eyelash extensions to teach you the Russian technique. Also known as 3D (or 4D, 5D, 6D) lashes, the new popular method involves applying ultra-fine lashes (three or more) to a single natural lash therefore giving a 3D volumised appearance! As with the standard Semi-Permanent lashes, these will typically last around 6-8 weeks but they will usually require infills and maintenance every 2 to 3 weeks.
- HISTORY AND BENEFITS OF TREATMENT
- Introduction to eyelash extensions
- Types of eyelash extensions – materials used
- Lash targeting
- Consulting with the client
- Patch testing
- Understanding contraindications
- Understanding contra-actions
- What curl to use
- Eyelash mapping
- Refining the look
- Application and maintenance
- RECAP OF EYELASH EXTENSION TECHNIQUE
- CONTRAINDICATIONS AND CONTRACTIONS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- HYGIENE AND STERILISATION
- LAWS & LEGISLATION
- WHAT EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE, TIMINGS AND COSTINGS
- TREATMENT PROCEDURE
- CLIENT AFTERCARE
We provide live models for all of our training courses, but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.
We have a partnership with one of the leading insurance brokers in the aesthetic and beauty industry.
For course dates contact Pure Skin Clinic on 01482 647685 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org On completion of your course you will receive a fully CPD accredited certificate on each module of our Access to Aesthetics course. *Lunch – if you have any dietary requirements/restrictions please contact us prior to your course.